Vol. VIII, no.6 - June 1931
- Shanghai's Hardware Trade - By Kyi Zuh-tsing 季澤晉 (Ji Zejin) - 551
- The Silver Problem in Its International Aspects - By E. Kann - 572
- Tourism: China's Grand Opportunity - 588
The following is the full text of an address recently delivered by Mr. Julean Arnold, American Commercial Attache, before the Shanghai Rotary Club.
- The Problem of Stabilizing Silver - By Chang Kia-Ngau, General Manager of the Bank of China - 606
- Shanghai Public Utilities - 615
- The Bank of China: Annual Meeting - 623
- Salient Points in the Chines Civil and Commercial Code (continued from last issue) - 652
- Retail Prices in Peiping (March, 1931) - 662
- Chinese Internal Loan Issues Outstanding on June 1, 1931 - 669
- Special Railway Map of China. Special Railway Map of Manchuria.